Find out why TPSC continues to be the leading TPA in the Pacific Northwest offering self-funded health plans designed to meet your needs.
Self Funding vs. Fully Insured
Find out how self funding will lower your employee benefit costs.
Questions About Your Claim?
Our Members Service Team is ready to assist.
Search your network to find a provider near you.
The Self Insured Solution
Your company's health is important to us. Our portfolio of group benefit plans give you the tools and assistance to manage your healthcare costs and are designed to attract, retain, and provide value to your most valuable asset - your workforce.
Once thought only available to the largest employer groups, the self insured solution is now possible for small to mid-sized companies, thanks to improved data, technology, and stop loss coverage options. Today, three in five covered workers are in a self funded health plan.
The key is finding a service-oriented, trustworthy partner to help protect your bottom line. We've built a long list of satisfied clients, broker partners, and members. Contact us to learn how our innovative self insured solutions can benefit your company.
- Self Funded Health Plan Administration
- Claims Adjudication for Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Income Plans
- Stop Loss Marketing
- Integrated Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Debit Card Access to HRA & FSA accounts
- Eligibility & Premium Administration
- Single Employer, Association, and Taft-Hartley Health & Welfare Administration & Plan Management
- Plan Document, Summary Plan Description and Summary of Benefits and Coverage Preparation
- Discounted Prescription Drug Programs
- COBRA & HIPAA Administration
- Utilization Review & Large Case Management
- Disease & Health Management
- PPO Network Administration
- Transplant Insurance
- Bilingual Customer Support Staff
- 5500 ERISA Reporting
- Health Promotion Services